Just in time for the start of the 9 festival for fashion & photography, the festival magazine was released, featuring the festival programme, interviews, photos, information and background reports. The magazine was distributed as a supplement to the weekly economy magazine, FORMAT, and the Vienna city magazine, Wien live, and also was available for free at all festival venues as well as at selected cultural institutions. For the 9 magazine the Unit F editorial department took an international team on board.
The team led by Ulrike Tschabitzer-Handler also included the photographers Klaus Fritsch, Mark Glassner, Albert Handler, Ditz Fejer, Hadley Hudson, Klaus Vyhnalek and Jork Weismann as well as the journalists Claudia Hubmann, Michaela Knapp, Birgitt Kohl and Magdalena Vukovic.
Albert Handler, who was recently recognised by the British Art Directors Club for his art direction of the 8 magazine, was responsible for the layout.
- Editor-in-Chief: Ulrike Tschabitzer-Handler
- Editorial Team: Harald Weiler, Judith Zwanzger
- Managing Editor: Judith Zwanzger
- Art Direction: Albert Handler / moodley brand identity
- Graphic Design: Anouk Rehorek / moodley brand identity
- Cover image: Joachim Baldauf / Shotview Photographers Mngt.
- Preepress: Klaus Tschabitzer
- Scans and image editing: Mario Rott
- Proofreading: Hubert Kapaun
- Translation: Harald Weiler
- Claudia Hubmann
- Michaela Knapp
- Birgitt Kohl
- Magdalena Vukovic
- Harald Weiler
approx. 110,000 copies
- 77,000 copies as a supplement to the weekly economy magazine FORMAT on Fri 22/5/2009
- 5,000 copies as a supplement to the mail order of Wienlive, date of publication June issue
in bars, shops and cultural institutions in Vienna and at festival locations
- Photography: Jork Weismann/Shotview Photographers Mngt.
- Make-up/hair: Karoline Strobl/Joe Berger
- Styling: Markus Ebner/ACHTUNG Zeitschrift für Mode
- Outfit: RADIĆ / MORGER
- Model: Lana Petanic/tempo
Unit F büro für mode, 1060 Vienna, Gumpendorfer Strasse 56