In a panel discussion at Skybox/K47 (Vienna) co-organised by Unit F büro für mode, Diesel Italia, main sponsor of the international fashion competition ITS#THREE, and Diesel Austria introduced the concept for ITS#THREE. The focal points were Diesels commitment to supporting young talents as well as the emergence of a young up-and-coming fashion scene in Vienna/Austria.
At this press talk, Diesel Austria presented ITS#THREE International Talent Support, the international fashion competition that in June 2004 took place for the third time in Trieste. Every year it gives fashion students and young designers the opportunity to present their collections while acting as a platform for fashion design schools and the fashion industry. 26 finalists out of numerous entries were invited to present their collections in Trieste. An international jury granted 6 fashion awards.
Sergio Drioli/Assistant Director
- Lidia Dyal/Press Officer (ITS#THREE)
- Andreas Bergbaur, Ulrike Tschabitzer (Unit F büro für mode
- Wendy & Jim (Fashion Designer
- Ambra (AustrianITS#TWO participant 2003)
- Gerda Buxbaum (Director Modeschule Hetzendorf)
- Lisa Koestl (Diesel Austria)